Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Lounge Attendant Job vacancy in Seattle. The Lounge Hospitality Host is responsible for coordinating the setup of food and beverage stations and maintaining the cleanliness and inventory of airport lounges at Alaska Airlines.
As a member of the lounge team, this individual contributor role ensures that the setup of the lounge meets expected quality standards to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lounge Attendant
- Follows established procedures to set up the Lounge with complimentary food and beverage stations.
- Prepares and arranges food; heating required foods to safe levels and maintaining by taking temperature.
- Restocks self-service food and supplies as needed.
- Supervised to maintain the cleanliness of the lounge by wiping up spills, clearing and cleaning tables, and removing trash.
- Washes service equipment and returns it to the proper location.
- Properly packages unused food and returns it to the appropriate storage.
- Cleans and maintains food service equipment such as automated coffee, soda, and juice machines.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Display knowledge and adherence to sanitation and sanitary food handling requirements.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to bend, squat, stoop, reach and grasp.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum age of 21
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must be able to obtain State Food Handlers Certification and Alcohol Seller/Server Certification.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, WA, USA Job Type : Full-Time