Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in San Francisco, Check out this Lounge Attendant Job vacancy in San Francisco. Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way. Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take your place.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lounge Attendant
- Prepares and arranges food; heating required foods to safe levels and maintaining them by taking temperature.
- Properly packages unused food and returns it to the appropriate storage.
- Restocks self-service food and supplies as needed.
- Supervised maintaining the cleanliness of the lounge by wiping up spills, clearing and cleaning tables, and removing trash.
- Washes service equipment and returns it to the proper location.
- Cleans and maintains food service equipment such as automated coffee, soda, and juice machines.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to work independently.
- Display knowledge and adherence to sanitation and sanitary food handling requirements.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to bend, squat, stoop, reach and grasp.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : San Francisco, California Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.alaskaair.com.