Website Republic Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, Check out this LIFT Certified Flight Instructor Job vacancy in Indianapolis. Provides flight, simulator, and ground instruction in accordance with Part 61 and 141, FAA regulations, Airmen’s Information Manual, advisory circulars, airport operations, and LIFT Academy policies and procedures.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a LIFT Certified Flight Instructor
- Performs flight instructor duties authorized by the Federal Aviation Regulations in accordance with the approved Training Course Outline.
- Recommends and develops curriculum and courseware improvements when appropriate.
- Ensures that course standards, training requirements, and objectives are met by all assigned students as required by the Training Course Outline.
- Reports on student progress and accurately maintains and updates all appropriate records.
- Monitors the maintenance condition of the training aircraft and informs LIFT maintenance associates of any questionable items.
- Attends administrative, standardization, in-service training, and instructor development meetings as assigned.
- Performs facility tours and familiarizes customers with LIFT Academy’s policies, procedures, and flight training courses.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have full knowledge of all curriculums authorized to teach.
- Ability to teach and perform well in a classroom setting. Computer skills are required.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the effective instructional technique in the classroom and in flight.
- Aircraft piloting skills, including familiarity with and ability to perform required flight maneuvers and procedures.
- Knowledge of appropriate Federal Aviation Regulations and related administrative and operational procedures and requirements.
Job Details Company Name : Republic Airways Location : Indianapolis, IN US Job Type : Full-Time