Website Republic Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Myrtle Beach, Check out this LIFT Academy Admissions & Recruitment Advisor Job vacancy in Myrtle Beach. Coordinates the recruitment efforts of LIFT Academy with the purpose of serving as the main point of contact for prospective students and developing targeted recruitment strategies to reach more applicants.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a LIFT Academy Admissions & Recruitment Advisor
- Serve as a point of contact for prospective student questions.
- Develop, implement and evaluate innovative strategies to recruit.
- Research best practices to support a growing program.
- Strategize, prioritize and plan recruitment events based on program needs.
- Attend external recruitment events.
- Host online and in-person information and interview sessions.
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships within the aviation community.
- Select and enroll candidates in all LIFT flight training programs
- May assist in recruiting new employees.
- Organizing and scheduling events including but not limited to managing contracts with vendors, booking hotel rooms, and coordinating with the Airport Authority to hold hangar events.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of various candidate evaluation techniques, including group interviews
- Two or more years of experience working with students and/or applicants in a higher education setting or related field
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Familiarity with social media sourcing
- Organizational skills to manage multiple projects
Job Details Company Name : Republic Airways Location : Myrtle Beach, SC US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.rjet.com.