Website virgin atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in London, Check out this Licenced Technician Job vacancy in London. As an Aircraft Technician ( Cabin /IFEC ) you are responsible for accomplishing delegated maintenance tasks on Virgin Atlantic or contracted customers’ aircraft to the required Airworthiness standards.
The primary objective is to ensure the continued safe operation of the aircraft by achieving, and striving to exceed, the standards of airworthiness set by Corporate and Airworthiness Authority policy, procedures, and requirements. Your ongoing focus will be the maintenance of the Cabin product and IFEC systems.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Licenced Technician
- Carry out hands-on maintenance of aircraft Cabin and IFEC and related systems and components.
- Technicians must adhere to manufacturers’ approved maintenance procedures and the instruction of the designated supervising Engineer.
- A Technician will also be expected to work on delegated tasks without supervision using their own initiative.
- Participate in appraisals.
- Technicians are expected to apply sound engineering practices to their duties and to fully communicate their actions.
- The Quality of maintenance accomplished by Technicians will affect the safety and operational reliability of the aircraft.
- Drive effective control of costs as applicable to the job role.
- Drive compliance with Engineering safety.
Job Details Company Name : virgin atlantic Location : London Heathrow Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careersuk.virgin-atlantic.com.