If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Lead Engineer Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Lead Engineer Full Stack leads development teams in designing, testing, and implementing responsive web applications. In addition to leading and delegating work to other developers, the lead engineer will be responsible for standardization of documentation, code reviews, promoting industry standard best practices, performing detailed estimates, and completing finalized solution designs/diagrams.
The Lead Engineer role requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex technology-related terminology and capabilities to business and non-technical professionals. The Lead Full Stack Engineer will maintain innovative, scalable solutions that provide value to JetBlue business initiatives.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead Engineer
- Provide technical leadership around the delivery of component designs and development.
- Led scrum teams in agile methodology, sprint planning, and backlog grooming.
- Break down architecture solutions into tasks for team members.
- Evaluate new technologies and determine viability per solution.
- Analyze requirements and solution architecture and provide task-specific estimates.
- Mentor junior engineers with regard to coding practices and design decisions.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure high quality and consistent coding practices.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Five (5) years of professional full-stack development using NodeJs, Java, and Angular.
- Experience with developing software applications in at least one of the major Cloud platforms – Azure, GCP, or AWS.
- Available for moderate overnight travel (up to 15%)
- Three (3) years of experience in agile practices in Scrum teams.
- Able to work flexible hours and be available for emergency response on short notice
- Able to pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools like Jenkins, and Sonarqube.
- In possession of valid travel documents and the ability to travel in and out of the United States
Job Details Company Name : jetblue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.