Website Delta Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Lead Cargo Agent Job vacancy in Chicago. As a Lead Cargo Agent, you will serve as an operational expert to a frontline team while developing leadership capabilities through mentoring and on-the-job training.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead Cargo Agent
- Develops and strengthens operational knowledge while gaining experience in performance management, coaching and counseling, and documentation through an established training program with multiple assignments in different areas including customer service, freight acceptance, and delivery, warehousing, and line-haul.
- Conducts quality assurance observations, reviews agent scorecard information, and participates in performance discussions, including the documentation of all coaching, counseling, and developmental sessions.
- Conducts regular shifts to address operational and customer service items and to provide timely, accurate information on all corporate and local policies and procedures.
- Provides input to assigned employees’ yearly evaluations and participates in the delivery.
- Coordinates the allocation of resources in the operation including the creation of daily work assignments.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School diploma, GED or High School Equivalency
- Must demonstrate expertise in operation, exhibit effective time management skills and possess strong customer service attributes.
- Must have knowledge of WebVision, Deltamatic and other relevant computer systems and cargo/airport technologies.
- Should be able to orchestrate multiple activities and balance priorities to ensure operational and customer service performance goals are met.
- Must be highly adept in understanding the interdependencies between CGO and other divisions and how each impacts cargo service levels
Job Details Company Name : Delta Airlines Location : Chicago, IL, USA Job Type : Full-Time