Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Lead Analyst Job vacancy in Chicago. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation.
Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead Analyst
- Apply statistical techniques and relevant concepts to generate practical insights driving business performance
- Lead the development and build of high-quality visual presentations, dashboards, tools, and reports for the Air Ops team and individual business teams throughout the organization
- Create and continuously improve operational reports and analyses as needed
- Be responsible for the report structure and metrics to communicate relevant information clearly and effectively to decision-makers
- Manages and maintains the partnership with business groups throughout the Air Operations function to understand organizational needs and design solutions
- Design tables and views that serve as the “single source of truth” for United’s Air Operations performance data
- Pro-actively identify process improvement opportunities and perform root cause analysis/diagnosis leading to significant business impact
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Finance, Statistics, Engineering, or another Quantitative/Analytical field
- 4+ years of airline experience
- Data visualization skills using one or more reporting tools (i.e. Spotfire, Tableau, etc.)
- 2+ years of analytical experience
- Capacity/staffing modeling experience
- Proficiency in writing complex queries and procedures (i.e. SQL, Python, Foundry, etc.)
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago, Illinois, United States Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.