Website Envoy air
If You are Looking for Jobs in Des Moines, Check out this Lead Airport Agent Job vacancy in Des Moines. Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on!
Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead Airport Agent
- Responsible to management for the coordination of the overall operation within an assigned functional area
- Ensure adequate operational coverage; responsible for scheduling and manpower utilization
- Maintain supplies and inventory control logs
- Prepare customer correspondence, investigate discrepancies and compile statistical data for reports
- Maintain a safe, dependable, and consistent operation
- Conduct Agent observations
- Schedule and administer local training including new hire training
- Complete administrative duties
- Perform Station Agent work within the ramp service operation, as required
- Load and unload baggage and cargo on and off aircraft
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to work rotating shifts including nights, holidays, weekends, and days off, and be able to report to work on a regular and timely basis
- Flexible to work additional hours beyond the regular shift, on short notice, and as needed due to operational necessity
- Must be able to perform all duties in various weather conditions and time constraints
- A minimum of one year of customer service experience preferred
- Previous experience in a team-lead capacity preferred
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn bags and other items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
Job Details Company Name : Envoy air Location : US-IA-Des Moines Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit us-envoyair.icims.com.