Website Envoy Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Lead Agent Job vacancy in Dallas. Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead Agent
- Utilizing Staff Admin; upload schedules and ensure adequate employee coverage
- Scheduling training
- Supporting the implementation of new hire processes
- Assisting with processes to ensure operational coverage
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language
- The ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the Spanish language is a plus
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- A valid driver’s license may be required by local airport authorities; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from being eligible for this position
- Must be able to work rotating shifts including nights, weekends, holidays, and days off
Job Details Company Name : Envoy Air Location : US-TX-Dallas - Fort Worth (DFW) Airport Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit us-envoyair.icims.com.