Website Kuwait Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Lahore, this Traffic Officer, Lahore Job vacancy might be a perfect fit for you. In this role, you will carry out various specialized clerical and technical duties related to passenger check-in and handling. This includes checking in passengers and baggage at respective check-in counters, issuing excess baggage forms, collecting cash or credit card receipts, and checking passports for validity and visa.
You are to liaise with Immigration Authorities at Kuwait Airport to facilitate the clearance of passengers, cabin and deck crew, and KAC flights. You are to arrange for transiting passengers all necessary requirements when assigned to the transit counter; this will include preparing manually and or generating by computer passenger manifests, closing flights, and preparing Passenger Transferring Manifests (PTM), etc.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Kuwait Airways
- Check-in KAC passengers and baggage at check-in counters. This includes checking passenger ticket fares, flight details, and passports for validity and visa availability. You should have strong knowledge of visa requirements for all countries.
- You are to liaise with Airport Immigration and Security Authorities to ensure timely checking of boarding passengers’, cabin, and deck crew’s passports. You are also required to obtain Immigration clearance for KAC to release their flights.
- You may be assigned to any other unit of Passenger Services on shift and will be expected to carry out all duties and responsibilities of these units/positions, such as Special Handling Services, Transit, Releasing, and Baggage Services.
- You are to carry out various clerical activities related to transiting passengers and baggage, and connecting flights.
- You are to issue excess baggage forms and receive payments accordingly.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education.
- Strong knowledge of relevant computer systems.
- 2 years of airport operation experience with an airline.
- Proficient in English.