Website Kuwait Airways
Provides an efficient and courteous sales/ticketing service for KAC customers and issues, reissues, endorses, and reroutes passenger air tickets in accordance with set procedures, ensuring the accuracy of data on ticket coupons and in the computer terminal.
Assists customers with routings, hotel bookings, fare calculations, special requests, etc. as necessary. If You are Looking for Jobs in London, this Reservation & Ticketing Job vacancy might be a perfect fit for you.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Reservation & Ticketing
- Discusses fares and routes with customers and issues, reissues, endorses, and reroutes tickets in accordance with established detailed procedures. Includes accurately calculating fares, booking flights, filling in coupons, and routing copies to proper files.
- Assists clients with routings, hotel bookings, fare information, seat selection, special meals, special handling for handicapped persons, etc., and provides any other assistance as necessary.
- Reconfirms and/or cancels flight reservations for customers as requested. Includes inputting required data in assigned computer terminal.
- Answers queries on the telephone regarding routings, bookings, fares, type of aircraft, and other air travel-related information.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education or equivalent.
- Two years experience in air ticketing, including 1 year of formal training.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of relevant computer systems and keyboard skills.