If You are Looking for Jobs in Orlando, Check out this Coordinator Talent Acquisition Job vacancy in Orlando. The Coordinator Talent Acquisition will partner with Recruiters on all aspects of the hiring process. These duties include posting requisitions, prescreening for employment eligibility, scheduling pre-employment testing, scheduling interviews, background, and compliance verification, communicating candidate status, and coordinating orientation and training dates.
You will also be responsible for candidate tracking and all nuanced reporting requests for your assigned requisitions. Working as part of a centralized recruiting coordination team, you will be assigned a focus area or department within the organization.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Coordinator Talent Acquisition
- Schedule interviews and provide administration support on interview day
- Arrange travel and logistics for candidates
- Process interview-related paperwork
- Coordinate pre-employment testing activities
- Evaluate candidate applications for minimum qualifications
- Coordinate and maintain all aspects of the employment verification process, and monitor applicant status via the business partner’s website
- Coordinate travel/accommodations to orientation and training
- Collect and process offer letters/term sheets, I-9 forms, E-Verify, payroll forms, and company policy manual acknowledgment
- Communicate with Candidates, Hiring Managers, and Talent Acquisition Team on selection status
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and diplomacy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency with remote and video communications tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop interdepartmental relationships
- Knowledge of human resources applicant tracking software
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Orlando, FL, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.