If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Senior Analyst Business Continuity Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Sr. Analyst Business Continuity reports to the Manager of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery and will provide support to the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Program by coordinating and developing contingency planning with JetBlue’s departments.
The Sr. Analyst supports Business Continuity Liaisons in plan development, testing, auditing, and reporting, and serves as Subject Matter Expertise for the BC Planning platform. The Sr. Analyst responds to Incident Operation Center activations.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Analyst Business Continuity
- Document policy and procedures in the Business Continuity Manual (BCM) and update as needed
- Prepare BC data reporting for executive management and BC Steering Committee deck outlining the corporate Business Continuity program’s progress and initiatives
- Participate in rotating on-call coverage by serving as a resource to Crewleaders and Crewmembers to provide guidance in times of crisis, and sends out alert notifications when needed
- Create exercise plans, Incident Response Plans, and presentation decks and conduct tabletop exercises as requested
- Partner with IT to collect application information during the BC Planning process
- Develop and conduct Hazard Risk Assessment and support Business Continuity Business Partner Audits
- Serves as the primary contact for the BC Planning tool Business Partner
- Supports the testing and readiness of the SOC Backup Center – Woodbury Support Center. Enforce compliance of all departments represented.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three (3) years of experience in the Business Continuity, Emergency Response, Crisis Management, Disaster Recovery, or Aviation field
- Experience in business resiliency or disaster recovery program management
- Experience in coordinating multiple projects with close attention to detail
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm manner and provide leadership when needed
- The ability for overnight travel (5%)
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.