If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Accountant Staff Job vacancy in Long Island City. Every decision JetBlue has made throughout the pandemic has been with our safety value front and center. Whether it’s requiring masks or many of the other health and safety protocols we’ve had to navigate during the pandemic, all of these efforts have been focused on making the workplace and air travel safer for you and our Customers.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all JetBlue employees. New hire employees must be fully vaccinated prior to the start of training.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Accountant Staff
- Responsible for monthly journal entries to record, as determined by assigned accounts
- Recommend improvements to the efficiency of accounting processes and timeliness of deliverables
- Contribute to special projects
- Reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis; resolve any reconciling items on a timely basis
- Network with cost centers to obtain the needed information for monthly close
- Assist in variance analysis of assigned Balance Sheet accounts and related Profit and Loss accounts
- Ensure internal controls are effectively maintained for assigned tasks
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Authorization to work in the US is required, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
- Available for occasional overnight travel (10%)
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.