If You are Looking for Jobs in Jamaica, Check out this Senior Engineer Avionics Job vacancy in Jamaica. Every decision JetBlue has made throughout the pandemic has been with our safety value front and center. Whether it’s requiring masks or many of the other health and safety protocols we’ve had to navigate during the pandemic, all of these efforts have been focused on making the workplace and air travel safer for you and our Customers.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all JetBlue employees. New hire employees must be fully vaccinated prior to the start of training.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Engineer Avionics
- Responsible for the understanding, periodic review, implementation, update, and currency of the Avionics and Electrical systems/components portion of the Maintenance Program
- Develops customized procedures and special criteria for repairs, modifications, inspections, servicing, and other maintenance actions, which are not adequately addressed in existing manuals
- Conducts root cause analysis for Avionics and Electrical systems/component problems that may cause aircraft delays, cancellations, substantial expenditures in manpower or materials, or interruptions in maintenance operations and initiates the action required to remedy any undesirable condition(s) detected
- Develops technical data required for modifications/repairs of aircraft Avionics and Electrical systems and components. Obtains regulatory approval for modifications/repairs performed on JetBlue aircraft Avionics and Electrical systems and components
- Initiates the action required to ensure that source documents affected by engineering actions are updated to reflect current data, configuration, and accuracy.
Who Can Apply For This Position?
- Eight (8) years of Engineering or technical experience
- Three (3) years of diversified experience on transport category aircraft with the ability to work with and understand maintenance manuals, maintenance programs, and reliability programs
- Knowledgeable background in aircraft electronics and avionics systems, power distribution, cabin electronics, cockpit instrumentation, and navigation systems
- Background in troubleshooting aircraft avionics and system problems
- Experience in systems integration
- Working knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) governing aircraft certification and maintenance
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Jamaica, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.