If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Senior Analyst Financial Reporting Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Senior Analyst, Financial Reporting is responsible for the accurate and timely filing of Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Department of Transportation (DOT) regulatory reports.
In addition, the Senior Analyst generates consolidated monthly internal financial statements and performs complex accounting such as derivatives and stock compensation.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Analyst Financial Reporting
- Collaborates with Investor Relations, Financial Reporting & Analysis, and other stakeholders to ensure accuracy of external reporting deliverables
- Responsible for the consolidation of subsidiaries
- Derivative accounting for fuel hedges and interest rate swaps
- Stock compensation accounting and profit sharing accrual
- Financial reporting to the DOT on Form 41 and related schedules
- Federal and international financial surveys and regulatory reporting
- Generates monthly cash flow statement
- Provides schedules and support for internal monthly financial statements and reporting package
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Solid understanding of accounting theory and United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines
- A strong and confident communicator with strong inter-personal skills
- High degree of accuracy through attention to detail
Job Details Company Name : jetblue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.