If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Senior Analyst Airports Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Senior Analyst of Airports Performance & Quality reports to the Manager of Airports Performance and Quality. The Senior Analyst provides support to the Manager in scoping, planning, and conducting audits of policies and procedures in the Airport Operation (Airport Operations, Ground Operations, Business Partners, and Deicing).
The Senior Analyst will collaborate with the Airport team and other departments within JetBlue Airways, as well as regulatory agencies, to identify and correct opportunities for improvement in a manner affording the ability to make the necessary process and operational enhancements based on factual and reliable data.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Analyst Airports
- Schedules plans and coordinates the auditors for the station and deicing audits
- Ensures that policies and procedures are conducted in accordance with applicable federal regulations and standards
- Assist with communicating company policies/procedures, Federal Aviation Regulations, and audit trends to all Crewmembers
- Reviews audits of operational areas and coordinates the collection of documentation to support periodic regulatory audits and reviews past audit records and compliance data for trends
- Assists operating units with continuous improvement through the application of quality management principles
- Provide recommendations, and implement solutions and corrective actions in partnership with adjoining teams relating to safety, hospitality, and other stakeholders in order to mitigate risks.
- Assists in the development and implementation of quality and audit training, this includes new and existing auditors
- Maintain the CEX Performance and Quality Manual(s)
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis, as well as trending and reporting to proactively identify areas of risk for safety/service/quality processes and program improvements.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be in possession of valid travel documents with the ability to travel in and out of the United States
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data visualization skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook with expert abilities in Excel and SharePoint
- Proficient in BI data tool and building dashboards
- Ability to plan, execute, and manage projects
- Strong team-building interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.