If You are Looking for Jobs in Orlando, Check out this Project Manager Job vacancy in Orlando. The Safety Performance Management Project Manager will support JetBlue Operational Safety & Safety Management System (SMS) leaders and their programs in the deployment of a new SMS Electronic Recordkeeping System. Properly implemented, the system will create efficiencies, automate workflow and establish process improvements while providing the organization with the means to determine whether its activities are working to achieve safety objectives.
In addition, the Project Manager will design and implement ICAO Doc 9859 SMS performance management processes, identify and source needed safety data, and develop qualitative and quantitative indicators to understand the organization’s top safety risks.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Project Manager
- Assist with the identification and prioritization of opportunities where process redesign/improvement can significantly impact efficiency, efficacy, compliance, quality, and user satisfaction
- Employs the practical application of ICAO Doc 9859 SMS Safety Performance Management theory to help leaders identify Safety Performance Indicators (SPIs), Safety Performance Targets (SPTs), and safety triggers/alerts and to ensure timely measurement
- Assemble and present assessment results and recommendations to department and company leadership in conjunction with the project team
- Partner with Operational Safety & SMS teams and stakeholders to gain an understanding of measures and identify areas where additional performance support is needed to advance the use of data for assessment, evaluation and performance improvement
- Establish processes for data auditing, analysis, visualization, and reporting
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Five (5) years of relevant work experience with emphasis on aviation safety, aviation management, statistical analysis, and/or project management
- One (1) year of experience with management and analysis of aviation or safety data
- Experience with database and statistical programming
- Experience researching, analyzing, and synthesizing information/data into recommendations, visualizations, and presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Details Company Name : jetblue Location : Orlando, FL, US,A Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.