If You are Looking for Jobs in Los Angeles, Check out this Ground Operations Crew PT Job vacancy in Los Angeles. The Ground Operations Crew loads and unloads Customer bags, operates ground service equipment which includes the operation of motor vehicles, coordinates the servicing of arriving and departing aircraft, helps prepare aircraft cabins for departure, and assists with ramp service duties including waste disposal and re-servicing of aircraft.
The Ground Operations Crew will also assist Customers when needed, and complies with any ad-hoc requests as needed. Individuals must be comfortable serving Customers and proficient in using computers. Crewmembers must be prepared to work outdoors under various weather-related conditions.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- One (1) year of customer service, volunteer experience, or sales experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Complete fluency in written and spoken English
- Successfully complete a job assessment
- Must be able to use handheld radios and headsets to communicate with the cockpit, dispatch, and other crewmembers
- Maintaining a positive, good-natured attitude is essential
- Must be able to adhere to JetBlue Uniform Policy Manual Standards
- Able to travel and/or work variable hours, and flexible shifts, including holidays and weekends
- Able to follow safety guidelines
- Able to perform under pressure and within fixed time constraints
- Able to work in all types of weather conditions
- Able to make occasional trips to other locations for training or temporary assignment
- Must be able to give and receive verbal communication
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Los Angeles, CA, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.