If You are Looking for Jobs in Boston, Check out this Associate Analyst Job vacancy in Boston. The Associate IT CTS Support Analyst provides support to JetBlue’s IT environment, including maintaining and supporting all hardware and applications utilized by JetBlue.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Associate Analyst
- Coordinates resolution of incidents/requests from beginning to end with internal and external resources.
- Monitors and supports systems
- Works to achieve first-touch resolution with all issues
- Maintains documentation of requests per JetBlue standards
- Maintains and supports user access
- Facilitates software package rollouts and maintenance
- Collaborates with all Information Technology (IT) disciplines
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- One (1) year of experience in IT hardware and application support
- Experience supporting the latest operating systems
- In possession of valid travel documents with the ability to travel in and out of the United States
- Experience using desktop deployment packages
- Experience implementing and supporting applications
- Available for overnight travel up to 50%
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Boston, MA, US, 02128 Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.