If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Analyst Operations Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Analyst Operations Strategic Maintenance Planning will report to the Manager, Strategic Line Maintenance Planning on the Maintenance Planning team in Technical Operations (Tech Ops).
Maintenance Planning is responsible for planning & coordinating all aircraft maintenance tasks on the JetBlue fleet. Our mission is to provide a safe, compliant, and reliable aircraft to every customer, every flight, every day. The Analyst Operations Strategic Maintenance Planning will help inform the Operations Strategy for JetBlue Aircraft Line Maintenance.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Analyst Operations
- Gather historical data and publish weekly and monthly operational performance reports.
- Develop presentations, reports, dashboards, and data visualizations for regular production meetings that drive executive-level decision making
- Review flight schedules, identify risks and opportunities, and provide actionable feedback to Maintenance Planners and the Network Planning team
- Develop and refine the long-term forecast of fleet maintenance to inform resource requirements and Planning Strategy
- Assess trends and provide recommendations to support a fast-paced and growing Airline Operation
- Support Tech Ops in assessing the performance of various operational initiatives
Who Can Apply For This Position
- One (1) year of experience in an analytical role, ideally in aviation, operations, supply chain, manufacturing, or management consulting
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Expert in Excel pivot tables, looking up functions, charts, and VBA
- Experience with R, Python, or similar programming language
- Experience with analyzing large datasets from multiple sources
- Working knowledge of statistics and other data analysis concepts
- Available for occasional overnight travel (10%)
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.