If You are Looking for Jobs in Dania Beach, Check out this Analyst Job vacancy in Dania Beach. Are you looking to join a team of passionate and innovative thinkers? The JetBlue Travel Products (JTP) team is growing, and we need your help to help push the boundaries to further innovate the travel and vacation space.
Located at the Fort Lauderdale Inspiration Center (FLIC) in South Florida, the budding epi-center of the travel and hospitality industry, JetBlue Travel Products works hard to integrate personalization and technology into the airline and the broader travel journey for all JetBlue customers.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Analyst
- Stay informed of JetBlue Vacations’ performance metrics using existing dashboards and reports.
- Analyze trends to draw conclusions that lead to changes in our business aimed at improving revenue.
- Research competitors and industry trends to ensure that JetBlue Vacations is a leader in the market.
- Research, propose, and launch tests designed to increase customer awareness, conversion, and overall revenue.
- Collaborate with other Commercial, Tech, and Finance team members to achieve goals.
- Provide necessary support to peer groups across the JTP organization.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Proven ability to conduct and analyze research related to consumers, industries, and competitors.
- Self-motivated and flexible to a constantly changing environment.
- Strong business judgment, leadership, and integrity.
- Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; with the ability to communicate ideas and recommendations to all levels within the company.
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Dania Beach, FL, US, Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.