If You are Looking for Jobs in Tullamarine, Check out this Instructional Designer Job vacancy in Tullamarine. The Instructional Designer is responsible for the design and development of business learning solutions related to Jetstar Engineering. This position will manage the end-to-end design process to ensure training content and learning methodologies are reflective of a customer service-driven culture and replicate industry best practices.
You will work with multiple stakeholders to create a blend of the customized, self-paced, facilitator-led, workplace, and online programs; as well as assessment, evaluation, and other supporting materials that meet the needs of users.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Instructional Designer
- Create engaging learning activities and relevant content that enhances retention and transfer of learning and execute business deliverables.
- Embed industry best practices and professional learning into all training design strategies and initiatives.
- Develop instructional courseware for the classroom, simulated, workplace, self-paced, and digital learning environments.
- Responsible for the whole process of developing online training including understanding policy initiatives, liaising with subject matter experts, writing eLearning scripts, creating initial design ideas, and storyboards, and creating eLearning.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 3-5 years of experience in a Learning Experience Design or Instructional Design position
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment or tertiary qualification in a relevant field is preferred but not essential
- Proven experience utilizing learning design tools and technology, including but not limited to Articulate 360, Captivate, and Adobe
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in instructional design theories and courseware development
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and think both critically and strategically
- Experience in creating e-learning materials and digital development tools
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to deal with ambiguity, complexity, and confidential information
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : Tullamarine, Melbourne Job Type : Full-Time