Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Doha, Check out this IIS Administrator Job vacancy in Doha. In this role as a System Engineer, you will be responsible to manage & support Qatar Airways IIS Middleware farm of servers built on Hyper-V Windows Virtual Machines. You are expected to support various environments of applications deployed in standalone and clustered environments hosted on-premises.
Also, we are looking for good knowledge in DevOps and Continuous Release management approaches.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an IIS Administrator
- Good Knowledge of virtualization technologies, Hyper-V/ VMWare
- Familiarity in integrations with Relational databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL, etc.…)
- Experience managing .Net Applications on IIS 7/8/10 environments, monitoring application pools, system response time/uptime, and overall health.
- Proficient in patching, version upgrading, and migrating middleware environment
- Experience in supporting DR Switchover & BCP Drills.
- Knowledge of web and application server requests load balancing using hardware load balancers like f5 or software load balancers. Firewalls, DNS
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have scripting knowledge (Power shell, VB script, Perl as languages) to automate routine tasks such as platform creation and configuration
- Good knowledge of digital technologies like containerization and cloud services like (Azure App Services, Functions)
- Strong working knowledge of Incident, Change (Planning & Execution), and Problem Management processes.
- Proven experience working in a large-scale environment providing 24/7 production support where system availability and stability are crucial to the business.
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Doha, Qatar Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.