Website Birmingham Airport
If You are Looking for Jobs in Birmingham, Check out this HR Apprentice Job vacancy in Birmingham. We have a fantastic 2-year apprenticeship opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to develop a career in HR.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a HR Apprentice
- Payroll – Ensuring all New starters, Leavers and Changes are processed
- Audit compliance – all documentation in HR is up to date, accurate and meets the HR Audit requirements
- HR Data – supporting the HR Analyst with the provision of HR data and ensuring all HR databases and or trackers are up to date
- Learning and Development Support the HR Team with the creation and delivery of training
- Administrative Tasks – Create new starter files and ensure all documentation is received and the file is complete and support the department with administrative tasks
- HR Advice – With the Support of the HR Manager to provide HR advice, guidance, insight, training and expertise ensuring the provision of HR interventions and solutions to meet the company’s objectives.
- HR Projects – Support the co-ordination and delivery of business wide HR projects and initiatives
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- A confident communicator, both verbally and written
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Positive in their approach with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Develop own capability in the understanding and application of employment law, policies and practices to ensure consistency and manage risk and ensuring that the capability and knowledge is shared across the stakeholder groups to support with people related issues.
Job Details Company Name : Birmingham Airport Location : Birmingham Airport Job Type : Full-Time