Website Guest Services, Inc.
Looking for a new opportunity in the hospitality industry? Guest Services, Inc. is currently recruiting for a host or hostess position at our Giants Ridge location in Biwabik, MN.
Join our team and help provide exceptional customer service to our guests. Apply now to be considered for this exciting role.
What are the Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet customers in a positive and welcoming manner. Acknowledge customers in a friendly manner upon their exit, inviting them to return.
- Anticipate the customers’ needs, and respond appropriately with a sense of urgency.
- Answer telephone and direct calls where necessary. Make reservations, answer questions, and give directions patiently and warmly.
- Escort customers to their tables and assist in seating; present menus according to unit guidelines.
- Resolve customer issues, ensuring customer satisfaction. Alert management when needed.
- Clean and organized lobby area and host stand.
- Complete closing duties as assigned.
- Be familiar with all unit services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to customers’ questions accurately.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
Q: What are the educational qualifications needed to apply for this position?
A: Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent is preferred.
Q: Are there any age requirements for this position?
A: This information is not provided in the job description.
Q: What language proficiency is required for this position?
A: The ability to read and write work-related documents in English and the ability to understand and speak English clearly with customers and coworkers is required.
Q: What experience is needed for this position?
A: Experience in customer service and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment are preferred.
Q: What is the location of this job?
A: Giants Ridge is located in Minnesota, just north of Duluth in the Superior National Forest.
Q: What benefits and perks are offered for this position?
A: Some benefits and perks for team members include a free season pass, discounts in retail shops and restaurants, and flexible schedules.
If you are a friendly and energetic individual who enjoys providing excellent customer service, this Host or Hostess position at Giants Ridge may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Not only will you get to work at the #1-rated family vacation destination in Minnesota, but you will also receive amazing benefits such as a free season pass and discounts in retail shops and restaurants. With flexible schedules and the opportunity to work in a welcoming and fast-paced environment, this job is sure to provide a rewarding experience. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join the Giants Ridge team!