Website Horizon Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in Pasco, Check out this Ramp & Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Pasco. Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way.
Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule. In return, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take you places.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp & Customer Service Agent
- Leads the Customer Service Agents on shift and is responsible for the success of a team’s ability to achieve the mutually established goals of Horizon Air and Alaska Airlines.
- Ensures that the Customer Service Agents follow proper procedures.
- Performs leadership duties such as assigning flights for the day, and scheduling and managing agents on a week-to-week basis.
- Other duties may include clerical functions, reports, and assisting with unexpected passenger needs or complaints.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong active listening and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds.
- Depending on work location, the ability to obtain USPS Mail Handling Certification.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to perform basic mathematics.
Job Details Company Name: Horizon Air Location : Pasco, Washington Job Type : Full-Time