Website Horizon Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in Helena, Check out this ramp & Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Helena. Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way. Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule. In return, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take you places.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp & Customer Service Agent
- Work outdoors in all types of weather conditions while performing below-wing functions (e.g., transporting baggage and cargo, loads and offloading luggage and cargo, aircraft marshaling, pushing back the aircraft, and aircraft deicing).
- Performs aircraft grooming and security searches.
- Perform boarding and gate duties (e.g., assisting and directing guests, making announcements, processing standby, and upgrade requests).
- Process and secure guest luggage. Files and maintains luggage claims as necessary including damaged, delayed, and pilferage.
- Loads and offloads luggage and cargo with the use of conveyor belts.
- At the direction of management, may be assigned to perform duties of varying capacities to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to perform basic mathematics.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to participate in paid training that may require overnight travel.
- Depending on work location, the ability to obtain USPS Mail Handling Certification.
- Ability to obtain an airport security clearance.
Job Details Company Name : Horizon Air Location : Helena, Montana Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.alaskaair.com.