Website Horizon Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in Washington, Check out this Data & Compliance Specialist Job vacancy in Washington. Guided by our purpose, core values, and leadership principles, we are creating an airline people love. Our managerial teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company. Our shared passion for travel and our guests is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Data & Compliance Specialist
- Make recommendations to, and collaborate with, Finance and Crew Pay to ensure accurate payouts and recording of the Pilot Bonus Program.
- Apply deep knowledge of CBA to ensure current processes & procedures are compliant with the administration of Pilot Pre-Awards, Pilot Bonus Programs, and vacation bidding
- Implement corrective action for Pilot Vacation Audit findings and assess the accuracy of root cause(s).
- With minimal direction from leadership, exercise considerable judgment to identify and make decisions based on compliance expectations to develop and implement Chief Pilot Office (CPO) processes.
- Partner with Onboarding and Employee Data Management to receive pilot new hire information for compilation and distribution to key departments within the Flight Operations division.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Demonstrated ability to quickly evaluate situations, develop an accurate understanding, and develop plans responsive to those situations.
- Work independently with limited guidance in a fast-paced environment where flexibility is key.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (e.g., verbal, written, presentation) skills to create collaborative relationships that drive outcomes in the best interest of the company, with others in the organization, and with key external business partners.
- Superior problem-solving, planning, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Exceptional integrity, with impeccable ethics in safety and compliance.
- Detailed-oriented and highly organized. Able to execute on multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines.
Job Details Company Name: SeaTac, Washington Location : Horizon Air Job Type : Full-Time