Looking for a new opportunity as a home health aide in Puyallup, WA? Look no further than CenterWell Recruitment! Our team is dedicated to connecting top talent with rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
With a focus on finding the best fit for both our clients and candidates, we strive to make the recruitment process as smooth and successful as possible. Contact us today to learn more about our home health aide positions and take the first step towards a fulfilling career in healthcare.
What are the Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing personal care and assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
- Monitoring and recording vital signs, such as blood pressure, pulse, and temperature.
- Assisting with medication management, including reminding the client to take prescribed medications and helping to organize and refill medication supplies.
- Performing light housekeeping tasks, such as laundry, vacuuming, and cleaning.
- Preparing meals and assisting with feeding, as needed.
- Providing companionship and socialization, including engaging in activities and conversations with the client.
- Assisting with transportation to appointments and errands, as needed.
- Providing support and guidance to clients and their families, including helping to navigate the healthcare system and coordinating care with other healthcare professionals.
- Reporting any changes in the client’s condition or concerns to the appropriate healthcare professionals.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation of care provided and client progress.
What are the educational qualifications needed to apply for this position?
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred, but not required.
What experience is needed for this position?
- A strong clinical background and excellent customer service skills are required. Previous RN or medical assistant experience and knowledge of primary care medicine requirements (state specific) are preferred.
- Working knowledge of clinical operations and 3-5 years of experience in telephone triage are also preferred.
Conclusion: If you are a compassionate and skilled individual with a strong clinical background and a passion for helping others, this Home Health Aide 2 position may be a great opportunity for you.
The role requires excellent customer service skills and the ability to work as part of a team, as well as a current state license as a Certified Nursing Assistant and CPR certification.
If you have previous experience as an RN or Medical Assistant and are familiar with primary care medicine requirements and clinical operations, you may be an even stronger candidate. Don’t miss out on the chance to make a difference in the lives of patients while expanding your own skills and experience.