Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Houston, Check out this High School Intern Job vacancy in Houston. Southwest Airlines wants to equip high school students with knowledge in aviation and real-world experience.
This is a great opportunity to grow as an individual and be a part of the Fun-Loving Culture at Southwest Airlines.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- must be 16 years old by June 13, 2022
- Currently enrolled in high school with a Sophomore or Junior status
- A cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above preferred
- Transportation to/from Southwest Airlines offices is noted in the job description above
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire
- Airport position candidates must be able to provide the required documentation to obtain a security badge