Website Virgin Atlantic
Head of Total RewardIf You are Looking for Jobs in Crawley, Check out this Head of Reward Job vacancy in Crawley. At the heart of our company is our People, and as a People Team, we know that the energy we place in enabling each person to be at their best, will, in turn, be reflected in the memorable experiences that we create for our customers.
Our Brand Promise perfectly summarises the thoughtful experiences that we need to create for our people, in the same way as we do for our customers.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Head of Reward
- Set our global total reward and recognition strategy, including pay, benefits, incentives, and recognition in line with our four-year company plan.
- Support the life cycle of purpose-led recognition and reward, seeking the right partners and suppliers to meet our company vision to be Most Loved and Sustainably Profitable.
- Advise our CEO and the Leadership Team on our pay review process, being a key leader in bringing pay to life for our people, our Ground Committees, and our two Unions, Unite and BALPA.
- Assess Virgin Atlantic’s current total reward portfolio against the market, to recommend and implement any relevant changes.
- Maintain the integrity of the organizational structure through job evaluation and sizing and pay to benchmark.
- Be an influential and inspiring leader to our Reward team, continuously mentoring and developing the team to be data-driven and the best they can be.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong people leadership skills with an ability to inspire the highest levels of performance from their team.
- Experience in leading and evolving complex global reward strategies and recognition.
- Continuously improving the effectiveness and efficiency of processes.
- Highly developed interpersonal and influencing skills with a demonstrable ability to build and maintain effective working relationships, positioning yourself as a trusted adviser to senior leaders.
- Strong analytical capability, with a proven track record to think strategically and then translating those strategies into actionable plans.
- Big picture thinker with sufficient attention to detail to ensure successful delivery.
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : The VHQ, Crawley Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careersuk.virgin-atlantic.com.