Website Hawaiian Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Honolulu, Check out this Manager Job vacancy in Honolulu. At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our homes, and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Manager
- Manage ongoing maintenance of existing airline partnerships
- Drive insightful data analysis of our current partners focused on value-added revenue/ volume rather than just absolute numbers. Develop associated reporting to measure.
- Serve as point-of-contact for external airline partners, industry groups such as IATA, and internal groups that interact with airline partners
- Evaluate partner route networks and connectivity to provide new recommendations for codeshare markets and flights
- Monitor partnership operational performance and customer complaints. Troubleshoot reoccurring issues
- Develop a full understanding of the PNR and customer lifecycle from booking to ticketing to post departure settlement
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Superior analytical and communication skills with the ability to negotiate and communicate effectively across job levels and departments
- Excellent teamwork skills, with proven ability to work effectively in a variety of situations
- Advanced aptitude in problem-solving, including the ability to logically structure an appropriate analytical framework
- Capable of developing high-quality, professional PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to work effectively with multiple projects in a fast-changing environment
Job Details Company Name : Hawaiian Airlines Location : Honolulu, HI 96819, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.