Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Portland, Check out this Ground Support Trainer Job vacancy in Portland. There is a premium available of time and a half when working outside of the base station (fieldwork) performing duties on behalf of the company (fieldwork is about 50% of an employee’s schedule)
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ground Support Trainer
- Follow established procedures, with additional reach to deliver training to new employees by utilizing the GSE training curriculum and basic warehouse and inventory principles.
- Performing cost-effective repair of ground support equipment as needed and maintaining equipment in a safe condition.
- Provide input on the group and individual training needs based on performance audits and follow-up on technician work and feedback from the GSLs.
- Coordinate GSE manufacturer vendor training for systems, equipment, etc.
- Preparing the monthly compliance report and delivering the details to the GSE manager and GSLs.
- Maintaining the maintenance library database and analyzing the maintenance programs.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to complete forklift, boom Inspection, and other required certifications within 12 months of hire and complete the Certified Trainers Course for Cornerstone at the first available opportunity.
- Valid driver’s license and can be qualified to operate a Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) and is not currently disqualified from operating a CMV.
- Ability to provide a list of violations or the certificate required to qualify as a DOT driver under the provisions of the FMCSA as listed in the 49CFR.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Portland, Oregon Job Type : Full-Time