Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Boston, Check out this Ground Service Equipment Technician Job vacancy in Boston. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ground Service Equipment Technician
- Work will include diagnostic testing and repair of gas engines, transmissions, suspension, and brake systems
- Salary increases will be administered according to the current IBT/United contract
- New employees are required to join the union within ninety (90) days of employment
- Troubleshooting and repair of diesel engines, and heavy industrial equipment, including large aircraft air conditioners, air start, and ground electrical power units
- Ground Service Equipment Technicians are represented by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT)
- Schedules are bid and awarded according to seniority
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Must possess a valid state-issued driver’s license
- Ability to work in an environment with exposure to high noise levels
- Moderate lifting
- Ability to work any shift assigned (nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed) within a 24/7 operation
- Ability to climb and work from ladders, and/or walk for extended periods
- Ability to work outdoors in all temperatures and weather conditions
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Boston,MA,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.