If You are Looking for Jobs in Los Angeles, Check out this Ground Operations Crew Job vacancy in Los Angeles. Every decision JetBlue has made throughout the pandemic has been with our safety value front and center. Whether it’s requiring masks, or many of the other health and safety protocols we’ve had to navigate during the pandemic, all of these efforts have been focused on making the workplace and air travel safer for you and our Customers.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all JetBlue employees. New hire employees must be fully vaccinated prior to the start of training.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- One (1) year of customer service, volunteer experience or sales experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Complete fluency in written and spoken English
- Successfully complete a job assessment
- Must be able to adhere to JetBlue Uniform Policy Manual Standards
- Able to travel and/or work variable hours, and flexible shifts, including holidays and weekends
- Must be able to give and receive verbal communication
- Must be able to use handheld radios and headsets to communicate with the cockpit, dispatch, and other crewmembers
- Able to follow safety guidelines
- Able to perform under pressure and within fixed time constraints
- Able to work in all types of weather conditions
- Able to make occasional trips to other locations for training or temporary assignment
- Maintaining a positive, good-natured attitude is essential
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Los Angeles, CA, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.