If You are Looking for Jobs in Boston, Check out this Ground Operations Crew Job vacancy in Boston. The Ground Operations Crew loads and unloads Customer bags, operates ground service equipment which includes the operation of motor vehicles, coordinates the servicing of arriving and departing aircraft, helps prepare aircraft cabins for departure, and assists with ramp service duties including waste disposal and re-servicing of aircraft.
The Ground Operations Crew will also assist Customers when needed, and complies with any ad-hoc requests as needed. Individuals must be comfortable serving Customers and proficient in using computers. Crewmembers must be prepared to work outdoors under various weather-related conditions.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ground Operations Crew
- Tags, lifts, loads and unloads Customer bags (in excess of 100 lbs) from baggage compartment of aircraft and baggage system
- Operates external aircraft equipment
- Occasionally assist with loading and unloading mail, small packages, and human remains
- Ensure and maintain a safe environment and operation
- Helps prepare the cabin for Customer boarding and departure, which can include cleaning of seats, seat pockets, floor, galleys, and lavatories
- Assist Customers with special needs, e.g. Customers who need assistance in boarding
- Guides aircraft to and from aircraft parking locations
- Occasionally carry a handheld radio and communicate effectively with proper radio etiquette
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Complete fluency in written and spoken English
- Successfully complete a job assessment
- Able to follow safety guidelines
- Able to perform under pressure and
- Must be able to adhere to JetBlue Uniform Policy Manual Standards
- Able to travel and/or work variable hours, and flexible shifts, including holidays and weekends
Job Details Company Name : jetblue Location : Boston, MA, US, 02128 Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.