If You are Looking for Jobs in Sydney, Check out this Ground Crew/Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Sydney. At Qantas, we represent Australia to the world. Our diverse country is known for its spirit, mateship, and can-do attitude. We’re resilient and strong, and we work hard to keep things moving.
As a Ramp Agent/Ground Crew, you will work in a fast-paced, outdoor operational environment, have plenty of fun, meet amazing people and have experiences like no other.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ground Crew/Ramp Agent
- Loading and unloading of the aircraft,
- Passenger marshaling
- Fleet Presentation of the aircraft
- Baggage handling, where you’ll read and interpret hazardous material identification labels and aircraft loading manifests as well as baggage and cargo routing tags
- Operating a range of specialized equipment.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Be fit and comfortable working in a manual handling or physical role, within a fast-paced operational environment
- A hard-working nature and a positive ‘can-do attitude
- The ability to repetitively lift items up to 32 kgs in weight
- A passion for safety and working within OH&S guidelines at all times
- Ability to work effectively within a team
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : Sydney Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit qantas.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.