Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in St. Louis, Check out this Freight Agent Job vacancy in St. Louis. Provides legendary Customer Service to our customers by handling the processing of all Cargo Shipments. Starting pay of $17.41 per hour plus Benefits you’ll love
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Freight Agent
- Responsible for opening/closing of the air freight facilities at which they are working.
- Handles Station AMS and radio communications traffic as needed
- Checks Cargo information for each flight.
- Answers Cargo facility telephones
- Resolve Customer situations by providing Positively Outrageous Service.
- Writes and submits irregularity reports as required. Checks cargo on hand to see that it is properly logged and accounted for. Checks that all board mail and Company material is dispatched and sent to indicated Stations
- Responsibilities include greeting and handling Customers in a polite and friendly manner
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have the authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Two years of airline/military-related work experience in ramp/operations/provisioning functions preferred
- A High School diploma or equivalency is required.
- College coursework or a degree would be an asset.
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license
- May be required by Station Leadership to obtain a Customs Seal and meet all requirements to work on international flights.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : St. Louis, MO, USA Job Type : Full-Time