Website Envoy Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in Irving, Check out this Flight Safety Manager Job vacancy in Irving. Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Safety Manager
- Direct and supervise Flight Safety ASAP, Fatigue, FOQA, LOSA, and Flight Irregularity Analysts.
- Coordinates FOQA agreements between the Company, ALPA, and the FAA.
- Conducts the new hire Safety Department briefing.
- Coordinate with governmental agencies, trade associations, and other carriers on issues of safety.
- Conducts Flight Safety training during Captain Upgrade training and Recurrent training classes.
- Coordinates and facilitates Go Team training for all designated Envoy Accident Investigation Team members.
- Maintains and audits the Envoy Go Kits
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum age of 21
- Bachelor of Science in Safety, Aviation, Engineering Sciences, Physical Sciences or related fields or equivalent amount of relevant work experience.
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have an excellent understanding of Federal Aviation Regulations, accident/incident investigation, and NTSB/FAA requirements.
- Must have knowledge of maintenance, cabin safety, human factors, and system safety.
Job Details Company Name : Envoy Air Location : US-TX-Irving Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit us-envoyair.icims.com.