Website SkyWest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Salt Lake City, Check out this Flight Safety Investigator Job vacancy in Salt Lake City. The Flight Safety Investigator assists the NTSB Party Coordinator as directed in the event of a catastrophic accident/incident where a formal NTSB investigation has commenced and the party system is established.
They assist the SkyWest Airlines liaison to the NTSB for all non-TDA issues (including accidents/incidents where the party system is not activated but a formal NTSB investigation has been established.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Safety Investigator
- Reporting to the Emergency Command Center (ECC) and deploying to an accident/incident site as detailed in Emergency Response Manual SP 4800.
- Reviewing SCRs and following the SCR process as detailed in Safety Concern Reporting Program SP 4912
- Aid in the resolution of top-flight safety risk areas through investigation, research, data gathering, analysis, and participation in safety-related meetings.
- Assist in the monitoring of all flight safety data sources for hazards and ineffective risk controls.
- Investigate flight operations accidents/incidents involving SkyWest aircraft.
- Provide accident/incident summaries as directed.
- Complete investigative reports
- Assist in investigating ground safety accidents/incidents involving SkyWest Airlines.
- Assist in reporting identified trends
- Investigate and facilitate resolution for all flight safety-related safety concern reports.
Job Details Company Name : SkyWest Airlines Location : Salt Lake City, Utah Job Type : Full-Time