Website Republic Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, Check out this Flight Information Coordinator Job vacancy in Indianapolis. Facilitates the dissemination of accurate and timely operational performance data in order to support the improvement of Republic’s performance against customer expectations.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Information Coordinator
- Ensures all flight information from our airline partners is represented in Republic’s internal flight tracking system.
- Completes reconciliation of performance stats with partner data sets and works with partners and other departments to correct reconciliation and finds
- Responds to internal requests for delayed information.
- Develops and measures performance metrics for department and internal customer service
- Analyzes data for actionable items and areas of improvement and collaborates with other departments to find solutions
- Coordinates with various departments on delay resolution and prevention strategies for future delays.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Aviation Management, Analytics, or a similar type of field.
- Strong computer software skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Prefer 1-2 years of experience in Airline Operations, Airline Customer Service, or a similar area.
- Experience with SharePoint, Excel, Power BI, and Sabre is preferable.
Job Details Company Name : Republic Airways Location : Indianapolis, IN US Job Type : Full-Time