Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in West Palm Beach, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in West Palm Beach from Alaska Airlines Careers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Uncompromising dedication to safety.
- Body size cannot exceed specific aircraft dimensions (example: jump seat, harness without modification, cabin aisle, and emergency exits)
- Ability to meet the company’s grooming, uniform, and appearance standards
- Ability to demonstrate the physical ability to perform the duties of a flight attendant
- Ability to relocate to any of our flight attendant bases: Seattle, WA; Portland, OR; Medford, OR; Boise, ID; Spokane, WA
- Able to attend 5-6 weeks of paid training in Portland if selected.
- Possess and/or obtain a current passport with unlimited access in and out of the United States. Employees with non-U.S. passports also will need any appropriate travel documentation. Must be able to fly unrestricted in and out of Canada.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer literacy and comfort with technology.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively.
- Must possess the adaptability to perform a variety of duties and perform effectively under stress.
- Minimum age of 21 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What You Have to do as a Flight Attendant
- Understands and is in full compliance with all safety regulations
- Calmly resolves passenger situations during flight, including medical emergencies
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ensures all safety equipment on aircraft is in working order
- Greets passengers, assists with seating assignments, carry-on baggage stowage, and security
- Explains and demonstrates the use of safety equipment and emergency procedures on both aircraft
- Effectively markets onboard products, such as meals and inflight movies, as well as processes sales using a mobile device