Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Spokane Valley, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Spokane Valley from Southwest Airlines Careers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma required (degree in communication, hospitality, tourism, or public relations preferred).
- Prior work as a flight attendant or in customer service.
- Valid passport.
- Fluency in a second language is highly desirable.
- Pass a background and credit check.
- Customer service-oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven working experience as Flight Attendant or Customer Service experience
- MS Office knowledge
- Actively listen to guests, crew, and other staff in busy environments.
- Think critically and de-escalate high-pressure situations.
- Capacity to resolve conflicts and passenger grievances.
- Relocate to meet operational demands.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to handle difficult situations
- Cabin crew certification or training
- Demonstrate physical stamina, specifically the ability to stand and walk for extended periods, as well as the ability to lift luggage.
- Fluency in English and multilingual are preferred
What You Have to do as a Flight Attendant
- Prepares and delivers food and beverages.
- Before take-off, ensures the security of all passengers.
- Supports passengers and crew members during an emergency.
- Complies with all aviation governance, guidelines, and requirements.
- Monitor and secure the cabin regularly
- Writes and presents incident reports to the appropriate administrator.
- Engages in pre-flight analysis with pilots and crew to talk about flight specifics.
- Administers special assistance to disabled people, unaccompanied minors, and the elderly.
- Carefully directs customers to assigned seating and checks carry-on items to ensure luggage meets requirements.
- Oversees and inspects the cabin, passengers, and facilities for safekeeping before, during, and after departure.