Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in South Bend, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in South Bend from Southwest Airlines Careers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- MS Office knowledge
- Think critically and de-escalate high-pressure situations.
- High school diploma required (degree in communication, hospitality, tourism, or public relations preferred).
- Prior work as a flight attendant or in customer service.
- Valid passport.
- Fluency in a second language is highly desirable.
- Proven working experience as Flight Attendant or Customer Service experience
- Pass a background and credit check.
- Customer service-oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Cabin crew certification or training
- Fluency in English and multilingual are preferred
- Capacity to resolve conflicts and passenger grievances.
- Relocate to meet operational demands.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to handle difficult situations
- Demonstrate physical stamina, specifically the ability to stand and walk for extended periods, as well as the ability to lift luggage.
What You Have to do as a Flight Attendant
- Prepares and delivers food and beverages.
- Before take-off, ensures the security of all passengers.
- Enthusiastically engages and assists patrons during boarding.
- Supports passengers and crew members during an emergency.
- Complies with all aviation governance, guidelines, and requirements.
- Present emergency equipment and give instructions
- Administers special assistance to disabled people, unaccompanied minors, and the elderly.
- Carefully directs customers to assigned seating and checks carry-on items to ensure luggage meets requirements.
- Monitor and secure the cabin regularly
- Oversees and inspects the cabin, passengers, and facilities for safekeeping before, during, and after departure.
- Engages in pre-flight analysis with pilots and crew to talk about flight specifics.
- Communicates emergency safety procedures and shows passengers where to find and how to use the equipment.