Website JetBlue Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in San Antonio, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in San Antonio from JetBlue Airways Careers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma required (degree in communication, hospitality, tourism, or public relations preferred).
- Prior work as a flight attendant or in customer service.
- Valid passport.
- Fluency in a second language is highly desirable.
- MS Office knowledge
- Think critically and de-escalate high-pressure situations.
- Capacity to resolve conflicts and passenger grievances.
- Relocate to meet operational demands.
- Pass a background and credit check.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to handle difficult situations
- Cabin crew certification or training
- Demonstrate physical stamina, specifically the ability to stand and walk for extended periods, as well as the ability to lift luggage.
- Proven working experience as Flight Attendant or Customer Service experience
- Fluency in English, and multilingual are preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What You Have to do as a Flight Attendant
- Prepares and delivers food and beverages.
- Before take-off, ensures the security of all passengers.
- Writes and presents incident reports to the appropriate administrator.
- Engages in preflight analysis with pilots and crew to talk about flight specifics.
- Administers special assistance to disabled people, unaccompanied minors, and the elderly.
- Communicates emergency safety procedures and shows passengers where to find and how to use the equipment.
- Enthusiastically engages and assists patrons during boarding.
- Supports passengers and crew members during an emergency.
- Complies with all aviation governance, guidelines, and requirements.
- Present emergency equipment and give instructions
- Monitor and secure the cabin regularly
- Oversees and inspects the cabin, passengers, and facilities for safekeeping before, during, and after departure.