Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Reno, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Reno from Spirit Airlines Careers.
As a Spirit Flight Attendant, you are responsible for providing excellence in Guest services and an enjoyable experience onboard any one of our aircraft. We have the youngest fleet in the industry and are looking for the friendliest Flight Attendants to fly our skies with us! Sounds like something you’d like to do? We thought so, too. As a representative of Spirit Airlines, you will help our guests love and appreciate Spirit’s unbundled fares.
We proudly make it easy for our Guests to choose the optional services they value most. Spirit Airlines Flight Attendants provide leadership, direction, and assistance to fellow Spirit Team Members and Guests.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to lift 50lbs from floor to shoulder level, ability to reach aircraft overhead bins and storage areas.
- Must be able to fasten a four-point jump seat harness without the use of extension devices.
- Must have valid passports/documents with the ability to travel in and out of the USA and to all cities/countries served by Spirit Airlines.
- High School Diploma or GED required College degree preferred.
- Required to attend and successfully complete a 4-week Initial Flight Attendant training.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be at least 5’0 (without shoes).
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work flexible hours, days, and holidays.
- Ability to work in close quarters with service animals as well as all snack items, including but not limited to peanuts.
- Ability to communicate effectively. Must be proficient in the English language; bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- A driver’s license is preferred.
What You Have to do as a Flight Attendant
- Provides leadership, direction, and assistance during an emergency situation, including aircraft evacuation, administering first aid to ill or incapacitated Guests, and during incidents such as turbulent flights and delayed flights.
- Maintain compliance with all Federal Aviation Regulations as well as Spirit’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the safety and comfort of guests aboard the aircraft while providing exemplary service.
- Provide guests with briefings pre-flight, during flight, and after landing.
- Assist guests by answering any inquiries they may have in addition to aiding guests with their carry-on items, which may require overhead lifting.
- Market, sell and provide snacks and beverages to guests.
- Check emergency equipment and be aware of hazardous situations in the cabin.
- Demonstrate the use of emergency equipment as required.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change due to operational needs.