Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Oxnard, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Oxnard from Alaska Airlines Careers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Basic computer literacy and comfort with technology.
- Flexible to work varied schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively.
- Ability to relocate to any of our flight attendant bases: Seattle, WA; Portland, OR; Medford, OR; Boise, ID; Spokane, WA
- Possess and/or obtain a current passport with unlimited access in and out of the United States. Employees with non-U.S. passports also will need any appropriate travel documentation. Must be able to fly unrestricted in and out of Canada.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 21 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must possess the adaptability to perform a variety of duties and perform effectively under stress.
- Able to attend 5-6 weeks of paid training in Portland if selected.
- Uncompromising dedication to safety.
- Body size cannot exceed specific aircraft dimensions (example: jump seat, harness without modification, cabin aisle, and emergency exits)
- Ability to meet the company’s grooming, uniform, and appearance standards
- Ability to demonstrate the physical ability to perform the duties of a flight attendant
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Attendant
- Explains and demonstrates the use of safety equipment and emergency procedures on both aircraft
- Effectively markets onboard products, such as meals and inflight movies, as well as processes sales using a mobile device
- Understands and is in full compliance with all safety regulations
- Calmly resolves passenger situations during flight, including medical emergencies
- Answers questions regarding flight operations and offers destination information
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ensures all safety equipment on aircraft is in working order
- Greets passengers, and assists with seating assignments, carry-on baggage stowage, and security.