Website Air Arabia
Acts as Air Arabia’s ambassador; strives to achieve customers’ loyalty and to promote a positive corporate image, at all times, through enhancing the overall customers’ experience. Provides excellent customer service to all passengers whilst ensuring their safety and comfort are achieved throughout the complete flight cycle. Be ready and fit to operate ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and the company’s adopted policies and procedures.
If You are Looking for Jobs in Morocco, this Flight Attendant Job vacancy might be a perfect fit for you.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Attendant
- Ensures timely attendance, proper grooming, fitness, and legality of self for the assigned flights. Attends “Briefing” to ensure acknowledgment of flight details, distribution of roles, targets, security checks, boarding, etc
- Instructs passengers on safety procedures to be followed ensuring their safety and comfort at all times.
- Identifies areas of safety and security risks and partners with the Cabin Supervisor to take remedial action in accordance with the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Administers first aid to passengers where necessary.
- Informs Cabin Supervisor, Flight Crew, and Captain, as appropriate, with any irregularities and malfunctions promptly.
- Welcomes passengers and assists in their boarding formalities; enters necessary data into the aircraft logbook as per Air Arabia and GCAA/CAA adopted procedures.
- Contributes to maximizing onboard revenue and the “Charity Cloud” program by efficiently promoting the onboard meals, products, and charity services and thereby achieving individual and team targets.
- Ensures proper and secure handling of cash and credit card payments received against individual sales and donations managed by them.
- Provides constant excellent customer service to passengers by attending to their individual pre-bookings, requests, and needs.
- Identifies and assists passengers experiencing stress or difficulties in accordance with the corresponding policies and procedures detailed in the Operations Manual and other relevant instructions.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Weight: To be in proportion to Age and Height
- Clear skin with no marks or tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the cabin crew uniform
- Age: Between 20 to 26 years
- Minimum Height: 160 cm (Female), 168 cm (Male)
- Previous experience as cabin crew or in a customer service role in the Airlines/Aviation/ or hospitality Industries shall be treated as an added value.
- An active cabin crew license is an advantage.
- Capable of working in shift patterns and for extended working hours.
- Shows high flexibility and adaptability to frequent changes and busy schedules.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against policies, procedures, and set KPIs.
- Medically/ Physically fit to perform Cabin Crew duties
- Ability to swim with aid of a flotation device
- Fit to fly, has good general health, and no serious medical conditions or chronic diseases.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in the English Language. Other languages are an advantage based on the Airline requirements.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this role.